Endzone a World Apart update 10 (v1.1.7964.20330) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Endzone a World Apart patch notes, the latest hotfix 10 added small tweaks and fixes, based on feedback.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes.
Read more details below.
Endzone – A World Apart Patch Notes – October 21, 2021
Prosperity Expansion Fixes
- Buildings: Fixed faulty UI for the Greenhouse when switching tabs.
- Scenarios: Fixed the Endzone being deconstructable in the “Future wihout Sunshine” scenario.
- Scenarios: Fixed the ability to upgrade the Endzone before the mission actually asks for it to avoid logic errors.
- Scenarios: Fixed the Town Hall side mission in the Back to Back scenario that triggered too late.
- Buildings: Warehouses from an old save game will now automatically accept the new prosperity resources.
Main Game Fixes
- Terrain: Removed faulty, tiny lakes that were not recognizable as such.
- Buildings: You can’t press the building prioritization button anymore if the selected building is already prioritized.
- UI: Inventories are now updated with the correct values the moment the UI opens when inspecting a settler or building.
- Main Menu: Brought back subtle camera movement in the main menu.
Download free Endzone a World Apart update 7 for PC (Steam).