Enderal Forgotten Stories update 2.0.10 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Propnight patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s Enderal Forgotten Stories patch 2.0.10 will address a few of these errors.
Read full details below.
Enderal Patch Notes – December 13, 2021
- Integrated mods have been updated: SKSE to version 2.0.20, SSE Engine Fixes to 5.8.3 and SSE Display Tweaks to version 0.5.6b.
- Removed code for upgrading from pre-1.6.2 versions.
- Fixed CTD, caused by the Slowdown effect, attempting to run on non-actors (Ice Spike, Psychosis), reported by OverDev.
- Fixed inability to talk to Jespar in Every Day Like the Last, Part II, if player arrives to the roof before him. Fixed force-greeting with a generic line.
- Fixed possible music disappearing and weather getting stuck after The Voice from the Water.
- Fixed mud elementals and trolls fleeing from enemies.
- Fixed hitboxes of the [spoiler]Burned Flesh and Father[/spoiler].
- Fixed the [spoiler]Burned Flesh[/spoiler] not attacking the player.
- Fixed inability to lure [spoiler]Maxus to dinner with Aurora[/spoiler] after talking to another NPC.
- Fixed Jespar not following player in the beginning of “The Word of the Dead”.
- Fixed Yaela getting stuck in front of the Starling tablet with directions, when the scouting party has weapons out.
- Fixed the Strengthen Apparition spell not being applied to summoned creatures (regression since 2.0.8, reported by reee).
- Fixed map marker to Old Sotyris in “Hidden in the Puzzle”.
- Fixed Calia not equipping her sword correctly in the Forbidden Tunnel.
- Restored revised book texts, overridden by old editions in FS.esm at some point before the final LE patch.
- Starling Bird is now marked essential instead of protected, it can’t be killed anymore.
- Yero’s diaries can be turned in before visiting Alfrid first.
- Yero’s Powerful Mud Elemental no longer respawns, supplying unlimited amount of Yero’s Last Words.
- Revised costs of equipment spectralizing. Spell costs now directly correlate to their magicka costs. Increased importance of base damage and tempering for weapons.
- Quest objectives in the Elixir automatically marked as completed when required quantity is collected (reported by 0570). Refactored ingredient tracking, removed scripts from the elixir ingredients.
- Disabled respawning of ore veins, world-placed items in uninhabited locations, and valuable items in inhabited locations.
- Changed a pit fighter’s package in the Dust Pit to sandboxing, so he doesn’t stand on Yuslan’s path, forcing him to teleport.
- Ryneus now wears his amulet.
- Added the “Don’t Havok Settle” flag to all world-placed books.
- Fixed incorrectly loading ground textures in front of the Abandoned Temple.
- Map lighting no longer depends on the time of the day.
- Fixed the intro track getting stuck between game loads.
- Made Tiwon protected to prevent his accidental death before finishing his quest.
- Improved NPC sandboxing in Ark Market. Fixed idle markers sinking into the ground.
- Significantly reduced repetitive idle chatting of NPCs.
- Fixed Varnhvar’s sleeping package pointing to an already occupied bed.
- Fixed invalid ragdoll data of multiple corpses and skeletons causing them to stalk the player.
- Converted root node of 27 tree models from BSFadeNode to BSLeafAnimNode. This will get rid of the warnings in the Creation Kit.
- Flatter pebble meshes (Shorter Grass by Fhaarkasmod was integrated).
- Fixed a non-activatable warehouse door in Silvergrove.
- Added dependency checks for SKSE, fs.dll, and JContainers.
- Properly integrated Enderal inventory icons into SkyUI, it is now possible to switch between 5 icon themes in the MCM.
- Integrated theGhost Item Bug Fix for SkyUI by EdmanSA.
- Updated Korean and Russian translations.
For the Greater Good fixes:
- Fixed the explanation scene getting stuck if Tealor is not on his marker.
- Fixed Papyrus out-of-bounds errors due to non-matching count of keepers and quest aliases.
- Fixed the apothecarii missing during interrogation.
- Fixed additional spectators never arriving to Tealor’s speech.
- Fixed CTD while talking to Tealor in his chamber.
- Reworked house furnishing system, see the help message for updated controls. Controllers are now supported.
- Placeable alchemy workbenches now support creating potions for The Elixir and Cuthbert’s Legacy.
- Allowed werewolf transformation and apparitions in inhabited locations with hostiles, like UpperHaystacks, basements on the Farmer’s Coast, etc. And vice versa – disallowed them in multiple non-hostile locations in cities.
- Added empty music track to the _NONE playlist, unused in Enderal, but sometimes reused in mods and causing CTD due to being empty.
- Tweaked confidence and melee reach values of some creatures.
- Fixed the 50% chance in the “Infiltrator: Bloodlust” perk.
- Added missing Fortify Enchanting and Fortify Alchemy effects to Soul Caller.
- Fixed enemies teleporting to the player after breaking free from the Arctic Wind.
- Fixed Half-Aeterna characters gaining height after “Black Light, Part III”.
- More gradual weather switching in Ark outskirts during [spoiler]the siege[/spoiler].
- Fixed visibility of [spoiler]Nehrimese[/spoiler] ships.
- Sound volume of Koppophone can be set to 25%. It no longer stops all music in the game, when muted.
- Fixed an exploit, allowing health regeneration of apparitions in combat.
- Fixed headtracking of werewolf apparitions.
- Fixed pipe smoking, sometimes starting on reading some receipts and opening some containers.
- Fixed melee buffs sometimes not applying correctly.
- Fixed idle movements of frozen enemies.
- Fixed scale and collision of mud elementals.
- Bigger stairs and bridge in Yero’s cave.
- Converted and integrated the moddrunk sinking head idle fix by KnightRangersGuild, this fixes the sinked in head during the animation of drunk NPCs.
- All mosses, fog sponges, and glimmerdust no longer can be looted in Lishari’s memory, to unify it with the other non-lootable items.
- Fixed a hole in the Old Starling Workshop underwater in which you could swim through and leave the level bounds.
- Fixed the texture/UV map of the two lower common tables.
- Fixed Starling Cuirass, closed the holes at the neck and arms + unified their look, the shoulder plates also don’t clip anymore.
- Fixed texture placement on the Wandering Mage set.
- Male version ofHeart of the Swashbuckler scales now properly with the weight.
- Fixed textures of the female Heart of the Swashbuckler version.
- Fixed clipping of the first person robes.
- Fixed mismatched robe colors in first and third person.
- Fixed clipping hands in first person for most robes.
- Fixed gaps between hands and sleeves in FarmerClothes02.
- Fixed positioning of candles in Riverville.
- Properly working soul trap effect on bound weapons.
- Fixed vendor keywords on many book recipes, ingredients, and misc items.
- Fixed food effects, inconsistent with other items or with their appearance.
- Removed vendor keywords from decayed items. Decayed food can’t be sold anymore.
- Added VendorItemRecipe to recipes to allow alchemists to buy/sell them.
- Made the leveled list _00ETraderAmmo actually leveled. Merchants now sell the correct ammo for the player level, added missing ammo types.
- Fixed blue glowing on the stone near Yero’s house.
Download free Kenshi update 2.0.10 for PC (Steam).