Empyrion Galactic Survival update 1.8.3 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Empyrion Galactic Survival 1.8.3 patch notes, the latest hotfix added gameplay changes and improvements.
Apart from this, Empyrion patch 1.8.3 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new game start on the moons of Akua, Ningues, Masperon and Skillon. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Empyrion Galactic Survival version 1.8.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Empyrion Galactic Survival Patch Notes – June 30, 2022
- Added a few more infected warriors to Digsite Terminus to make the POI a little more interesting
- Added a turret robot to lower level of Supply Bunker
- Skillon: Initial Delay for FireRain and Heatwave were set to 0 (now set to 36 and 72)
- Various seats would break the 3PV camera when sat in them & changing between 1PV & 3PV
- Fixed a CoQ that can happen when a video starts to play
- Fixed a problem with Modular wings render range
- Opening Telluropod loot had metal-sound effect
- Window blocks when first loaded in with a structure can appear broken.
- Signal (lever) animation not working at first switch