Empyrion Galactic Survival update 1.8.2 is available on PC(Steam). According to the official Empyrion Galactic Survival 1.8.2 patch notes, the latest update brings various quality of life fixes and changes to the game.
Apart from this, Empyrion patch 1.8.2 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new game start on the moons of Akua, Ningues, Masperon and Skillon. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Empyrion Galactic Survival version 1.8 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Empyrion Galactic Survival Patch Notes – June 22, 2022
- Changed: Quest missions are not deleted after leaving a planet anymore. (r 46728)
- Added: Pirates crashed vessel (prepare for Questlines on Skillon)
- Added: occasional FireRain weather effect added to Skillon
- Changed: Slightly reduced amount of Corndog bushes in crashsite area on Skillon
- Changed: Added more (dangerous) enemies to Skillon (removed Megalonopses)
- Changed: Collection Point logic changed (removed Admin Core. Placed more loot)
- DISCLAIMER: All changes made to Skillon will not apply in an ongoing savegame! New start on Skillon is required to see the changes!
- 00248: CV Passenger seat glitch
- 00255: 3PV camera glitch in tunnels with a low ceiling
- 00252: Some terrain deco can increase in size after being knocked down
- Fixed: Video Manuals sometimes looping when watched already
- Fixed: Removed PDA item from non-Akua start loadout
- Fixed: Ripper dogs view range was set to 5m instead of 50
Updated Default MP scenario:
- Fixed 00257: Tutorial does not start
- Fixed some missing Localization Keys