Empyrion Galactic Survival update 1.8.4 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Empyrion Galactic Survival 1.8.4 patch notes, the latest update added some minor changes to the game.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Empyrion Galactic Survival version 1.8.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Empyrion Galactic Survival Patch 1.8.4 Notes – July 12, 2022
- 00267: Deco items can become unpickable after leaving & returning to a save game.
- 00264: Sensor signal detection area not working at certain ranges.
- 00265: Plants can spoil when in a room that has a boarding ramp entrance/exit.
Updated IvD scenario:
Updated Default MP scenario:
- Updated: Default MP Scenario Loading Screenshots config
- Fixed: Some Snow Moon terrain texture was set to Cobalt