Empyrion Galactic Survival update 1.7.3 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Empyrion Galactic Survival 1.7.3 patch notes, the latest update brings some minor bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Empyrion Galactic Survival version 1.7.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is new in Empyrion Galactic Survival February 2 Update?
- Changes: Armored suits now have higher basic speed (Light: 1, Medium: 0.9, Heavy: 0.7)
- Changed: Reduced speed penalties on Armor and EVA boost; Slightly reduces speed gain of Mobility Boost
- Changed: Increased volume of Transportation Boost (100>250); added slight food and stamina drain increase
- Respawn at medic station: the search for a medic station is limited now to the local solar system as on big servers the DB query takes to long to search.
- Downgraded console IdMapping error log to normal logs