Empire of Sin update patch notes is now available for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to Empire of Sinpatch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes, bug fixes, and gameplay optimizations.
Read full details below
Empire of Sin Patch Notes (Dec 3)
- Save corruption bug is now fixed.
- Free building upgrades bug is now fixed.
- Fixed issues around UI notifications overlapping other game UI – Fixed icon issues.
- General UI polish.
- Radial menu unclickable icon fixed.
- Implemented additional tooltips.
- Fixed issues around skipping tutorial.
- Tutorial polish.
- Fixed tutorial disabled buttons that should be active.
- Additional tutorial text.
- Fixed camera issues.
- Improved combat AI.
- Polished combat abilities.
- Fixed issue with characters spawning off the nav mesh so not engaging.
- Combat balance polish.
- Throat slit execution fixed.
- Fixed pooling blood issue.
- Updated character flags.
- Adjusted lighting in sitdowns.
- Safehouse interior variants.
- Animation polish.
- Lip syncing polish.
- Improved particles and lighting.
- General fixes and polish.
- Fixed various VO bugs.
- Updated localisation.
- Implemented Paradox SDK for telemetry.
- Fixed issue with sitdowns timing out.
- Fixed issues with selling buildings.
- Mission fixes.
- Sound effects polish.
- General audio polish.
- Fixed issue with game saves delaying loading.
- Softlocks fixed.
- Faction AI polish.
- Trophy/Achievement icon issue resolved – Optimisations implemented.
- Gameplay balance.
- General bug fixing.