A new Elyon game update (May 11, 2022) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Elyon patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, fixes, and more.
Recently, a big game update was released which added a new Clan War map, new loot in Luminus Battle, and a variety of system improvements. Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Elyon patch will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Elyon Patch Notes (New Update) – May 11, 2022
NEW CLASS: PALADIN
Wielding a Sword and Shield, Paladins are melee fighters that use the Light attribute. With the power of their Auras they can swap between a Support and a Tank role, adapting to whichever situation they find themselves in.
As ancient guardians of Harth, Paladins were disciples of the prophet Metaton, who taught them to understand the flow of Mana.
Although their bloodline was almost severed after the fall of Ancient Harth, their noble mission once again calls upon them to protect the continent during the war between Vulpin and Ontari.
- Fixed an issue where the Archer sometimes stopped during Auto Combat after using Cyclone Windforce Arrow.
- Fixed an issue where the Concentrated Magic Crystal’s tooltip did not have the Place Acquired information.
- Fixed an issue where the gamepad’s mouse wheel function guide was LT+RT+Right Stick instead of LT+Right Stick.
- The Elementalist’s Hurled Fiery Bash Skill Attribute has been changed as follows:
- Fixed the displayed power of Fire Spear to show the actual power.
- Fixed an issue where Fire Spear sometimes did not fire at 5 stacks.
Download free Elyon patch on PC (Steam).