Elite Dangerous update 9 (Odyssey) hotfix is now available to download for PC players. According to the official Elite Dangerous patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed Multi-Limpet Controller issues and other bugs.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous Odyssey patch 9 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Elite Dangerous Odyssey Update 9 Hotfix Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
- Multi-Limpet Controllers have had their mass values significantly reduced.
- Fixed Class C Operations Multi Limpet Controller showing as Class F.
- Fixed issue with certain Organics where genetic sampling was not working.
- Fixed firegroup panel navigation issue preventing players from editing their firegroups.
- Fixed firegroup column not disappearing when empty.
- Hostile ships can appear incorrectly (as non hostile) on the radar.
- Firegroups not matching what is being outputted by the ship.
Download free Elite Dangerous Odyssey update 9 on PC.