Elite Dangerous update 12 (hotfix) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Elite Dangerous patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, some players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 12 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Elite Dangerous Odyssey Update 12 Hotfix Patch Notes – June 10, 2022
- A fix has been implemented to address landing issues for Anaconda Pilots.
- This was a nasty one whereby Commanders would be unable to land on planet surfaces. You can now touch down as intended.
- A fix has been implemented to address frequent stuttering encountered during gameplay, often seen when descending towards a planet surface.
- A fix has been implemented to address missing facial hair on Commander portraits.
- This fix to facial hair also includes fixes for other Commander customisation elements not displaying correctly, such as tattoos and more.
- A fix has been implemented to address the Shipyard UI softlocking if “Disable GUI Effects” was set to On.
- This fix benefits both regular and VR Commanders.
- Commanders are now correctly able use X/Square input when using a controller when navigating on foot.
- This issue was caused by multiple inputs being allocated to the same control scheme, which would then incorrectly mask one another.
- General crash and stability issues have been implemented.
Download free Elite Dangerous update 12 on PC.