Elite Dangerous update 10.1 (Odyssey) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Elite Dangerous patch notes, the latest addressed a number of key mechanic and stability issues, arisen since Update 10.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous Odyssey patch 10.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Elite Dangerous Odyssey Update 10.1 Patch Notes?- February 1, 2022
- A fix has been implemented for the HUD failing to update when the SRV would collect cargo.
- This is where you would need to relog to continue to make further collections.
- A fix has been implemented for the SRV only being able to pick up one item at a time when transporting cargo.
- A fix has been implemented for deceased NPC bodies blocking reactor consoles at some settlements.
- A stability fix has been implemented.
- This one will be of interest to Commanders who are currently struggling to progress through the main menu before encountering a crash.
Download free Elite Dangerous Odyssey update 10.1 on PC.