Elite Dangerous update 10.1 (Odyssey) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Elite Dangerous patch notes, the latest addressed a number of key mechanic and stability issues, arisen since Update 10.
Previously, a big update added the Scorpion, Multi Limpet Controller Modules, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous Odyssey patch 10.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Elite Dangerous Odyssey Update 10.1 Patch Notes?- February 1, 2022
- A fix has been implemented for the HUD failing to update when the SRV would collect cargo.
- This is where you would need to relog to continue to make further collections.
- A fix has been implemented for the SRV only being able to pick up one item at a time when transporting cargo.
- A fix has been implemented for deceased NPC bodies blocking reactor consoles at some settlements.
- A stability fix has been implemented.
- This one will be of interest to Commanders who are currently struggling to progress through the main menu before encountering a crash.
Download free Elite Dangerous Odyssey update 10.1 on PC.