A new Elite Dangerous update 1.66 (Horizons Update) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.66 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashes, audio, UI, and more. Apart from this, today’s Elite Dangerous version 1.66 also addressed a bug preventing players from joining newly created private groups.
Previously, a major update was released with new changes and quality of life improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 1.66 will fix a few of these issues.
Elite Dangerous 1.66 Patch Notes – June 8, 2022
- Addressed facilities not showing up in system map for stations .
- Fixed Capital Ship Weapon Fire audio playing on the wrong Audio Emitter Position.
- Anarchy factions now offer full market value for stolen commodities.
- Fix a bug preventing players from joining newly created private groups.
- Allow pre-engineered modules to have granular modification restrictions applied (e.g. allowing certain CG modules to have experimentals applied).
- Fix server errors when using fleet carrier services that have individual tariffs set.
- Addressed a disconnect that could occur while deploying a ship launched fighter.
- Addressed a decal which was incorrectly mirrored.
- Re-made the ambient occlusion maps for the Type9 to removed some baked in shadows that should not have been there.
- Fixed SRV bay contents not showing correctly in advanced SRV trainign scenario, blocking progression.
Download free Elite Dangerous version 1.66 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.