Elite Dangerous update 1.64 (Horizons Update) for PS4 and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.64 patch notes, the latest update added the quality of life fixes and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Elite Dangerous version 1.64 also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 1.64 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Elite Dangerous 1.64 Update Today for Xbox and PS4? – January 25, 2022
- A crash when selecting the engineering panel from a ship was fixed
- A crash caused by entering the permit locked-HIP 54530 system was fixed
- Deposit fragments will no longer get stuck inside asteroids
- VFX for projectiles from the Remote Flak Launcher will no longer be too bright
- A crash during the tutorial was fixed
- Damage values on thermal conduits have been corrected to scale with ship heat between 90-150%, capping at 160%
- An issue causing the session log to be inaccessible was fixed
Download free Elite Dangerous version 1.64 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.