Elite Dangerous PS4 update 1.58 (Horizons Update) is now available for players. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.58 patch notes, the latest update addressed crashes, lag, hang, and more. Apart from this, today’s Elite Dangerous PS4 version 1.58 also includes stability fixes.
Also, read about Elite Dangerous Odyssey update 8 patch notes here.
Previously, a major update was released with new changes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 1.58 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Elite Dangerous 1.58 Patch Notes – October 27, 2021
- A rare hang has been addressed which Commanders could encounter when returning to the main menu from a game session.
- This isn’t the ‘black screen hang’ issue entirely, but could help in relation to that. Further investigations ongoing.
- Thargoid scavengers should no longer clip through the ground.
- Improvements made to some clipping/misaligned geometry for:
- Floating pipes at a planetary ports.
- Tunnels at Installations.
- Towers at some Horizons planetary settlements.
- Thargoid Imprint doors.
- Improvements have been made to the rendering of text in the Commander Stats pages of the Codex.
- An issue has been fixed with store preview items which may have had empty fields previously.
- The mouse flight control widget is now correctly hidden when using the Camera Suite.
Download free Elite Dangerous version 1.58 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.