A new Elite Dangerous update 1.34 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.34 patch notes, the new update brings fixes and changes to the game. In addition, the Elite Dangerous version 1.34 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 1.34 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Elite Dangerous update 1.34 patch notes
- Stopped allowing players to attempt to buy more goods from a market than it can actually supply
- Increased the acceleration when choosing the quantity of commodity when buying or selling
- The sell pop up now defaults to max amount of the chosen commodity you’re carrying
- If the player is currently docked at the station that is also set as the saved comparison market, the comparison column and its header will update and use the galactic average prices to calculate the profits
- If the player doesn’t have Horizons, planetary surface markets are not considered when looking for best prices in the ‘also consumed by’ / ‘produced by’ lists
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the FSS mode
- Elite Dangerous update 1.34 fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game
- Fixed a crash that could occur when sat in a dock
- Fixed issue that caused more damage to be applied to SRVs when in multiplayer sessions
- Reverted changes made to the Drag Munitions special in the initial April Update release
- Fix new Codex discovery notifications not displaying in the cockpit UI when proximity scanning or using the discovery scanner’s system scan to discover all stars in a system
- Elite Dangerous 1.34 added a background to the control key along the bottom of the screen, to increase readability whilst in lighter areas of the map
- Added in a decrease button when removing cargo from your ship, even when at 1, so that players can quickly select the maximum amount they hold
- Fixed missing non-English VO for knowledge base articles
- Fixed inconsistencies in options order between main menu and pause menu
- Elite Dangerous version 1.34 fixed the module tab not updating in real time when modules have been shut down due to power usage
- Stopped module priorities being reset to 1 during FSD transitions
- Stopped the Shield Generator module from turning back on (when deactivated) during FSD transitions
- Elite Dangerous update 1.34 removed the synthesis recipe that was being mistakenly applied to the Enforcer Cannon
- Fixed an issue where Enforcer Cannons would erroneously report that they could carry more ammo than they could
- Increased the font size for the remaining number of jumps
- Fixed missing ‘clear filter’ option from the SRV
- Bookmarked locations will now have an icon to show it’s marked
- Selection UI will now stop at the top and bottom of the list of locations, whilst scrolling through them. A subsequent press of the button will then wrap around to the top/bottom.
- Elite Dangerous 1.34 added text to explain if a stellar body requires a permit
- Fixed the frame rate loss when the ‘FX’ graphical setting was set to anything other than ‘off’
Pilots’ Federation District
- Added system descriptions to the galaxy map
- Elite Dangerous version 1.34 fixed various typos and formatting issues
- Added links from the mission detail screen to relevant handbook articles
- Added an ‘Exit’ button which will quit out of the Codex completely, rather than go back one page
- ‘Re-stock all’ option now works correctly
- Fixed the keybinding for toggling orbit lines on/off not working whilst Supercruise Assist is active
- Elite Dangerous 1.34 fixed an issue that caused the ‘target obscured’ message to not appear when a Nav Beacon was obscured by a star
- Stopped prompts appearing whilst in FSS mode
- Re-enabled Codex discoveries for terraformable and non-terraformable ammonia worlds
- Implemented an automatic disconnect when a player is removed from a private group they’re currently flying in
- Elite Dangerous version 1.34 fixed ellipsis character on the main menu news in Russian
- Fixed faction reputation and career rank changes from completing objectives at installations, megaships and Conflict Zones
Server fixes released since April Update launched
- Fixed a number of causes for unable to load Commander data from the main menu
- Tiana Fortune’s medium and large landing pads should now be usable again
- Fixed the Galaxy Map’s planet port commodity filter
- Fixed a number of performance & stability issues
- Elite Dangerous 1.34 performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Elite Dangerous version 1.34.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues with Elite Dangerous 1.34.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
Elite Dangerous update 1.34 for PS4 is now available for download.