Elite Dangerous update 1.32 is now available for players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.32 patch notes, the new update resolves various bug fixes and made some gameplay changes. In addition, the Elite Dangerous version 1.32 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 1.32 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Elite Dangerous update 1.32 patch notes
- Fixed the crash issue that can occurring from dropping out of Supercruise (either by choice, or after an interdiction)
- Elite Dangerous 1.32 performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Elite Dangerous version 1.32.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues with Elite Dangerous 1.32.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
Elite Dangerous update 1.32 for PS4 is now available for download.