Elite Dangerous PS4 update 1.35 is now available for players. According to the official Elite Dangerous version 1.35 patch notes, the new April update 2 comes with a couple of bug fixes and address issues with the FSS (crashing when using the FSS, as well as graphical display and camera re-positioning issues). Apart from this, the Elite Dangerous 1.35 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous PS4 update 1.35 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Elite Dangerous update 1.35 patch notes
- Cockpit cracking effects are now triggered on the new thresholds, meaning they appear at the correct time
- Fixed crash that could occur when entering an AX Conflict Zone
- Elite Dangerous update 1.35 fixed crash that could occur when using the FSS
- Fixed issue that caused intermediate zoom levels to incorrectly reposition away from the body that was zoomed in on
- Elite Dangerous 1.35 addressed an issue that caused FSS view to break (UI misplaced and rendering issues)
- Fixed White Dwarf classes DC, DCV, DO, DOV, and DQ codex entries pointing to incorrect classes in the galaxy
- White Dwarf Codex discoveries have been switched back on (once the patch is live)
- Elite Dangerous version 1.35 fixed “has appropriate landing pads” being set to false (in the Navigation Tab popup box) when it is in fact true
Server Fixes (since April Update – Patch 1)
- Elite Dangerous PS4 update 1.35 fixed local news articles not displaying at many markets
- Fixed some Conflict Zones not despawning correctly
Elite Dangerous update 1.35 for PS4 is now available for download.