Elite Dangerous 1.44 update (June 17, 2020) for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.44 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Elite Dangerous version 1.44 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major June update was released with new changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous version 1.44 is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What’s new in Elite Dangerous 1.44 (June 17, 2020)?
- Reduced repeat speed on market selection arrows on Compare Market screen.
- Reduced the largest possible yield when subsurface mining for Low Temperature Diamonds by around 25%.
- Decreased the effectiveness of the peripheries of Low Temperature Diamond hotspots.
- Overlapping hotspots for Low Temperature Diamonds, when coupled with the new Subsurface Mining changes, were more effective than the centre of the hotspot itself. This change increases the drop-off of the hotspot’s ring, reducing the likelihood that a double-overlapped hotspot is more lucrative than either of the hotspot’s centrepoints. A well-placed triple hotspot will still be very effective at increasing the likelihood of finding Low Temperature Diamonds. This change does not affect any other hotspots or minerals.
- Fixed a disconnect triggered by selling exploration data at a Fleet Carrier.
- Elite Dangerous 1.44 fixed an occasional crash when entering a system with a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed an issue with some bookmarks being missing.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a Fleet Carrier purchase transaction to fail.
- Skybox will now correctly update after a Fleet Carrier jump without having to re-enter the instance.
- Elite Dangerous version 1.44 fixed a bug which allowed players to install additional Carrier services even if they didn’t have capacity.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate Fleet Carrier call-signs – this will cause all Fleet Carrier call signs to be regenerated as of 3.7.01.
- Elite Dangerous version 1.44 fixed some issues with stats not correctly updating.
- Fixed an issues with carrier jump sequence not always proceeding correctly.
Arx & Customisation
- Fixed an issues which caused some Fleet Carrier nameplates to be obscured.
- Fixed the colour of landing pad 7 holo-marker on Fleet Carriers.
- Elite Dangerous update 1.44 fixed a crash that could occur when switching Fleet Carrier Layout.
- Fixed missing ATC voices at starports.
- Fixed issue with outfitting ambiance audio layering up on top of itself when going between outfitting and livery.
- Fixed an issue with Engineer Remote Workshop ambiance persisting into the main game, and can layer up on itself too.
- Fixed missing titles for the audio logs associated with the Golconda.
- Fixed an issue where a collect/source mission would request commodities on sale at the same location.
- Fixed an issue which caused mission critical updates to not appear in the inbox.
- Added a speculative fix for an issue that could cause the game to add excessive NavRoute entries to the journal when looking at the Galaxy Map.
- Elite Dangerous 1.44 fixed the missing cooldown time which would allow players to repeatedly obtain their allocation of powerplay materials.
Background Simulation and Galaxy
- Reinstated missing locations.
- Ongoing balancing of Faction influence normalisation.
Download free Elite Dangerous update 1.44 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.