Elder Scrolls Online patch 7.2.9 (January 27, 2022) is now rolling out on PC. According to the official ESO 7.2.9 patch notes, the latest update contains several graphical-related fixes, a fix for a game crash involving mounts, some housing fixes, and more. ESO patch 7.2.9 size is approximately 136.5MB.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s (Elder Scrolls Online) ESO patch 7.2.9 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO 7.2.9 Patch Notes for PC – January 27, 2022
- Corrected the camera behavior when using the Daedric Enchanting Station antiquity furnishing while in Gamepad Mode. You now interact with the front of the station as expected, instead of your camera appearing beneath it.
- Red Petal Bastion
- Eliam Merrick
- Moved Prior Thierric to a new position in the outskirts of the fight.
- Eliam Merrick
- Fixed an issue where Crimson Oath and Silver Rose style pages were not dropping.
- Fighters Guild
- Trap beast: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Barbed Trap morph could generate Ultimate in some odd cases.
- Fixed an issue where particle effects would render in the incorrect order with multithreaded rendering enabled.
- Fixed an issue where cinematics would not play if DLSS/DLAA was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where ice fixtures could flicker when multiple crystal furnishings were placed in houses
- Fixed an issue with the houseguest version of Arox the Mutilator, where his dialogue would be limited to just a few lines if you’d already completed the Deadlands story. Those lines are now correctly added to his larger pool of lines, instead of replacing them entirely.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when dismissing specific mounts that use special visual effects.
Download free ESO update 7.2.9 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.