Elder Scrolls Online patch 7.2.8 (Dec 13, 2021) is now rolling out on PC. According to the official ESO 7.2.8 patch notes, the latest patch updates the ZeniMax Media Terms of Service, effective on December 13, 2021. Apart from this, ESO patch 7.2.8 includes no major changes or fixes.
Previously, a major update includes some fixes for one of the bosses in Asylum Sanctorum trial, additional fixes for the Armory system and curated set drops, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online.
ESO 7.2.8 Patch Notes for PC – December 13, 2021
Summary of Changes to the ZeniMax Media Terms of Service
- n the introduction, we’ve clarified that if you are the parent or guardian of a minor who has an account, you and the minor agree to the ZeniMax Media Terms of Service and are responsible for all use of the Services, including purchases.
- In the introduction, we’ve clarified that we will notify you when we change the ZeniMax Media Terms of Service and that you agree to those changes if you access or use the Services or our websites after the changes become effective.
- In Section 5, we’ve updated ZeniMax Europe Limited’s address in London. We’ve also clarified that payment terms in Asia and North and South America also apply in Central America.
- In Section 6, we’ve added Virtual Currency to the list of content for which we will not be liable if lost and that you will forfeit if we close or suspend your account.
- In the Rules of Conduct in Section 8, we’ve clarified that we may modify, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access or use of the Services for various reasons, including making harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or unwanted statements about ethnicity, sex, or gender.
- In Section 9, we’ve clarified that you agree not to use unauthorized hardware, software, or other methods to influence or disadvantage others’ playing ability or access to the Services.
- In Sections 12(D) and 18(A), we’ve clarified that the limitations on liability of ZeniMax and its affiliates include Microsoft as a ZeniMax affiliate and that Microsoft has the same rights and remedies as other ZeniMax affiliates.
- In Section 15, we’ve updated your and our agreement to resolve disputes through individual binding arbitration and not in class actions, class-wide arbitrations, or any other proceeding involving anyone’s claims but yours and ours.
- We’ve simplified and shortened the language.
- Outside North America, we’ve added that arbitration may take place in a major city such as a county or provincial seat near you.
- In Sections 15(C)(iv) and 15(E), we’ve clarified that an arbitrator may not award a public injunction (one that would affect many people besides you) and added what happens if that prohibition is found to be illegal or unenforceable.
- Section 15(G) gives you the right to reject changes to Section 15 (Dispute Resolution, Binding Arbitration, and Class Action Waiver). To reject these changes, mail us a letter by U.S. Mail or your country’s postal service to ZeniMax Media Inc., Attn: Legal Dep’t, 1370 Piccard Drive, Rockville, MD 20850 USA within 30 days. If you do, the most recent version of Section 15 before the changes you rejected will apply.
- In Section 18(D), we’ve changed the governing law to that of your country, state, or province, except that the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act governs arbitration.
- Throughout, we’ve made changes to improve clarity and grammar, correct typos, update naming and hyperlinks, and resolve similar issues.
Download free ESO update 7.2.8 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.