Edge Of Eternity update 1.1 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Edge Of Eternity patch notes, the latest hotfix added fixes for UI, NPCs and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Edge Of Eternity patch 1.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Edge Of Eternity Patch Notes – November 12, 2021
- Fixed a possible softlock in Crystal tutorial if the player have already bought a yellow crystal to a shopkeeper
- Fixed an UI lock when using Daryon crystal tree with a controller
- Fixed some localization issue with the new content
- Fixed multiple NPCs T-Pose stance
- Fixed multiple invisible colliders