Eco update 9.6.3 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Eco game patch notes, the latest update addressed the teleporting issue that was introduced in Update 9.6.2 as a consequence of other teleportation fixes Apart from this, today’s Eco patch 9.6.3 also added some additional fixes, including for Big Shovel mod and the crane.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Eco patch 9.6.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Eco Patch 9.6.3 Notes – September 20, 2022
- Fixed: When creating a new chat channel, using “Select All” when adding chat managers or users would result in a disconnect.
- Fixed: Rapidly opening and closing the Eco Log would result in all chat messages to go to the Eco Log
- Fixed: Enabling Chat Zen mode was not always hiding the chat UI
- Fixed: Using tools and placing blocks could cause the avatar to teleport through terrain
- Fixed: Mods that allowed editing shovel carry size were still not working after latest update
- Fixed: Work Order tooltips were missing information who started the work order
- Fixed: When adding a Text Formula for Civics and Rent, the field would overlap other selections in the UI
- Fixed: Tooltips for Text Formulas were not displaying in all UIs
- Adjusted Shop Cart handles so they are easy to grab
- Fixed: Crane would not allow placement with an error that blocks required solid ground
- Fixed: It was possible to highlight yourself with the Crane
- Fixed: Skid Steer would continue to backup after releasing the key to reverse
- Fixed: It was not possible to deposit blocks directly into a stockpile using an Excavator/Skid Steer
- Minimum range required between trees reduced to 4m from 5m (can be set in server configuration)
- Fixed: Pitcher Plant could cause a client crash when harvested
- Fixed: Having Discord Rich Presence enabled without Discord available was causing exceptions in the log
Download free Eco update 9.6.3 on PC (Steam).