Eco update 9.4.6 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Eco game patch notes, the latest update added a bunch of bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s Eco patch 9.4.6 also includes various performance fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Eco patch 9.4.6 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Eco February 3 Update?
- Fixed: Players and other objects would sometimes appear invisible to others
- Fixed: The audio for chopping trees and other tools would sometimes stop playing until switching tools
- Fixed: Members of a demographic were not given edit permissions when that demographic was assigned as a manager of a registrar title or a bank account
- Fixed: 32-bit build would crash on startup
- Fixed: Casting a fishing pole was creating errors in the server log
- Fixed: Issue with banlist on servers
- Fixed: Using RCON with a non supported command was causing an exception
- Added: /kick, /listusers and /listadmins commands now all have RCON support
Download free Eco update 9.4.6 on PC (Steam).