Eastward update 1.0.5d (Sep 20, 2021) released on Nintendo Switch and PC(Steam). According to the official Eastward patch notes, the latest update added fixes for crashing, incorrect physics settings, save game issues, and more.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Eastward patch 1.0.5d will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Eastward Patch Notes – September 20, 2021
[Hotfix] – Added startup language selector
- Addressed incorrect physics settings in some scenes.
Fixed an issue where autosave near the Mayor’s House may block the game.
- Addressed the first Boss should not dealing damage when it’s down.
- Fixed a bug in Earth Born, players could fail to revive dead characters.
- Fixed a bug in Earth Born, some message box could fail to close itself.
- Addressed fix some visual glitches.
- Addressed small tweaks to the difficulty of the boss fight in chapter 8.
- Tweaked additional autosave after playing Earth Born and the Gacha machine.
- Addressed supports to some models of Switch Pro Controller.
Download free Eastward patch 1.0.5d on Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam).