Eastward update 1.0.5c (Sep 18, 2021) released on Nintendo Switch and PC(Steam). According to the official Eastward patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Eastward patch 1.0.5 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Eastward Patch Notes – September 18, 2021
- Addressed a bug where players could fail to open the door outside the mall level
- Addressed a bug where players could get blocked when loading from the savefile saved at Damcity outfield station.
- Addressed a bug where incorrect collision in some levels
- Addressed a bug where players could get across doors of some shut shops
- Addressed a bug where players can’t acquire Sam’s ability after finishing chapter 3
- Addressed a bug where players can’t modify keyboard/joystick configuration in title menu
- Fixed some incorrect autosave timepoints
- Addressed a bug where following character could move without running animation
- Addressed a bug where allow the game to start in offline mode
-client：add logging support
Download free Eastward patch 1.0.5c on Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam).