Dyson Sphere Program update 0.9.25.12201 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dyson Sphere Program patch notes, the latest update brings various changes and improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Dyson Sphere Program patch 0.9.25.12201 will address a few of these errors.
Dyson Sphere Program Patch Notes – May 12, 2022
- The [Metaverse] in the metadata can now realize into other five super matrix matrix.
- New construction hint: When pre-built mining machines, the number of minerals covered and the estimated mining speed will be displayed.
- Added anomaly detection and hints for “previous exit” savedata. If a crush occurs, this hint can help you find the most recent and relevant autosave.
- Reduced the size of the model and collision of the Piler. Now you can build Pilers closer to each other.
- Fixed a Splitter bug that the filter settings were not correctly reset after deleting an exit conveyor with filter settings.
- Fixed a bug in Logistics Station that it would force the delivery of other demanded items when the Logistic Drone mission were changed due to the supply and demand settings, regardless of whether the item was currently fully stocked or not.
- Fixed a bug in the Milkyway where the power generation amount of Dyson Sphere may be displayed incorrectly after a second refresh.
Download free Dyson Sphere update 0.9.25.12201 on PC (Steam).