Dyson Sphere Program update 0.9.24.11271 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dyson Sphere Program patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Dyson Sphere Program patch 0.9.24.11271 will address a few of these errors.
Dyson Sphere Program Patch Notes – January 26, 2022
- Optimized build operations for Conveyor Belts, Spray Coaters, and Traffic Monitors. Now the Conveyor Belts can automatically snapped to Spray Coaters’ corresponding ports correctly.
- Added arrows of the Proliferator to the item icons appearing in the facilities panels.
- Fixed the bug that the camera operations in the Dyson Sphere Editor and the Mecha Customization Editor were not compatible with the key mapping.
- Fixed the bug that the proliferate points of trash cubes were calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed the bug that the item icons in the panel of some construction facilities were not calculated by rounding down.
Download free Dyson Sphere update 0.9.24.11271 on PC (Steam).