Dysmantle update 1.01 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Dysmantle update 1.01 patch notes, the latest update brings various new changes and tweaks. Apart from this, Dysmantle patch version 1.01 (1.002) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Dysmantle patch 1.01 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Dysmantle 1.01 Patch Notes?- January 3, 2022
- Option screen tab icons.
- More resolutions are visible in the resolution selector (Windows and macOS).
- UI tweaks.
- Both players now sleep when sleeping at the campfire.
- Changes to numerous object parameters, such as hp, dmg threshold and drops.
- Buffed katana “DMG to monsters” parameter.
- Initial Bandage invent cost raised a bit.
- Increased Lumberjack damage vs trees.
- Removed main quest Crown phase where you needed to visit the Collapsed Road to continue.
- Changed Crown Station Tomb puzzle to a simpler one.
- Slight Tomb Guard damage reduction.
- Adjusted the ‘Displaced’ quest.
- Stage sounds are suppressed while playing myth tablets.
– Localizations (still some strings waiting for translation).
– Audio crash (macOS).
– Fixed material magnet and retweaked modifier.
– Numerous open world fixes to graphical glitches.
– Slight optimisation to open world.
– The quest “Displaced” now only rewards xp upon completion.
– The main quest now correctly progresses to the “link relay” phase after scanning for relays.
– Monsters are able to traverse through opened drawbridges now.
– Power attack effects should not appear anymore during normal attacks.
– Player can now press the run button down while exiting the camp fire screen.
– Fixed saving game for Windows user names with special characters.
– Audio system falls back from XAudio2 to DirectSound if early initializations fail.
– Fixed a bug that sometimes caused wandering enemies to get stuck on obstacles.
– “Archaeological Expedition” quest phase fixes if the player has skipped portions of it by mistake.
– Releasing a combined running/dodge button while running and changing weapon at the same time does not start dodge rolling anymore.
– Potential fix for a bug where player’s falling animation keeps playing forever.
– Material slots cannot hold negative amounts anymore.
Download free Dysmantle update 1.01 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.