Dynasty Warriors 9 update 1.15 is now rolling out for players on PC andPlayStation 4.According to the official Dynasty Warriors 9 1.15 patch notes, the new update has added new features and changes as well as various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Dynasty Warriors 9 version 1.15 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, abig updatewas rolled out with new features like new Photo Mode, “Ultimate” difficulty setting and more. The new Photo Mode feature allows players to modify the facial expression and appearance of your character. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Dynasty Warriors 9 version 1.15 patch is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Dynasty Warriors 9 Update 1.15 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Added 60fps support on PS4 Pro split-screen,
- Added 30fps on PS4.
- Added new Co-op in Free Mode
- You can now freely select unlocked characters.
- Players can take different missions and are seemingly not tethered to each other (i.e. can be in different corners of the map).
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Dynasty Warriors 9 version 1.15.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- DBXV 1.18 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Dynasty Warriors 9 1.15.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
The official patch notes are now available yet. We’ll update the article with more details.
Dynasty Warriors 9 update 1.15 is now available for download.