A new Dying Light update 1.36 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players. According to the Dying Light 1.36 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes. Apart from this, Dying Light version 1.36 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with a new player variant, a new game mode, a new enemy, a new weapon, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Dying Light patch 1.36 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dying Light update 1.36 Patch Notes
- We’ve added story mode to Hellraid
- Now players can choose between story mode and raid mode upon entering Hellraid
- We’ve introduced a new Hellraid rank: Vanquisher
- We’ve added new sounds and animations
- Level’s contours now appear on the minimap
- We’ve added new weapons—a bow (in story mode) and a two-handed hammer, and a stamina potion
- Players will now encounter a new enemy—a skeleton with a large shield
- Players no longer need to stash and retrieve their equipment upon entering and leaving Hellraid
- Balance and visual changes
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Addressed shuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed a few glitches.
- Fixed frame drop issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Dying Light update 1.36 for PS4 and Xbox One.