Dying Light update 1.27 released for PS4
and Xbox One
players. According to Dying Light 1.27 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes, bug fixes, and more. Apart from this, Dying Light version 1.27 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update
was released which added the support for Hellraid DLC with new weapons and blueprints, new events, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing some issues while playing the game. Today’s Dying Light version 1.27 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Dying Light update 1.27 Patch Notes?
- New sounds for the Torturer. Now he’s much more terrifying.
- Skeleton warriors now have their own unique set of animations.
- Dying Light 1.27 added numerous graphical fixes, including making loot pouches look much more “medieval.”
- Camouflage is now banned in Hellraid Tower – sorry, Chameleons!
- Better experience in coop.
- No more immortal skeletons from portals.
- Added various balancing.
Download free Dying Light update 1.27 for PS4 and Xbox One.