Dying Light The Following Update 1.07 is now available for download on PlayStation 4. According to the official Dying Light The Following 1.07 changelog, the new update has added a new enemy, a new weapon, a new game mode and more. In addition, Dying Light The Following version 1.07 also includes various bug fixes and improvements. This new update is also available for Dying Light The Following. The update size is around 3.5GB. Check out more details below.
Content Drop #4 takes players to Prison Island — a brand new location to discover. This isolated fortress is home to Prison Heist, a fresh game mode where you must break into the armory as fast as you can — either solo or with friends in co-op. The faster you break in, the better the rewards. This is a time-attack mode designed for seasons players, so come prepared!
Content Drop #5, also available now, brings Sgt. Deathrow — a previously unknown Demolisher mutation — to Old Town. He’s bigger, stronger, and more unpredictable, but killing him gives you a monster shot of experience points.
Today is also the start of a brand new community bounty. In the Harran Egg Hunt, chase the zombified Easter Bunny and collect the eggs to unlock the magnificent Easter Outfit.
Dying Light The Following Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Your game will now start faster. In case matchmaking takes too long, the game will begin even without the full number of players.
- We fixed minor mistakes in in-game texts
- We fixed the bug that caused the game to crash when selecting certain screen resolution options
- We fixed the issue when sometimes skins weren’t visible on the inner side of a weapon
- We eliminated rare situations when Hive kills were incorrectly displayed on the stats screen
- We also fixed problems with incorrectly spawned Hives…
- …and implemented several other bug fixes.
- Added a new player variant.
- Dying Light he Following 1.07 added a new enemy.
- Added a new weapon.
- Added a new game mode.
- Dying Light he Following version 1.07 added a new draft.
- Added Simplified Chinese support.
- Added minor bug fixes
Check your game update and download the latest Dying Light Update 1.07.