Techland is now rolling out a new Dying Light 2 update 1.06 (1.006.000) on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Dying Light 2 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added various stability fixes. Apart from this, Dying Light 2 patch 1.06 (1.006) also includes fixes for various glitches, bugs, and crashes.
Previously, a day 1 patch was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are facing bugs and various issues with the coop and multiplayer. Today’s Dying Light 2 version 1.06 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new and fixed in Dying Light 2 patch 1.06 (1.006)? – February 22, 2022
Genral fixes for PS4/PS5/Xbox/PC
- Addressed various story blocks.
- Added new video settings (including motion blur).
- Added a new backup saves. The new feature allows players to rollback the game progress and their inventory to the last game’s secure storyline save point.
- It is now possible to enable English VO if the local language is not English.
- Addressed a bug that resulted in the player ending in a death loop.
- Fixed most the audio-related issues on Playstation 4.
- Fast travel now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- Multiple stability improvements.
Related: Dying Light 2 known issues and bugs.
- Addressed issues with mouse key binding,
- Added gaming mice support for custom buttons.
- Addressed various visual bugs related to the hospital in “Markers of plague” quest.
- Added additional video settings (including motion blur and distance blur).
- Fixed blocks resulting in player ending in a deathloop after
COOP session. Some edge cases may still not be fixed and
are being investigated.
- Death screen now has a button that allows to spawn player
inside mission area preventing a block.
- Fixed numerous crashes and improved game stability.
Added option to switch in-game voiceover between localized
and original (English).
- Added additional video settings (including motion blur and
- Various improvements for keyboard and mouse key binding
options (including walk toggle option and switch between
toggle and hold aiming).
- Proper music now plays for peers in COOP sessions.
Download free Dying Light 2 game patch 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox, and PlayStations 5.