Dying Light 2 version 1.06 (1.006.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Dying Light 2 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added update brings new features, a new backup save option, and much more. Apart from this, Dying Light 2 update 1.06 (1.006) also includes stability and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major, players are facing bugs and various issues with the coop and multiplayer. Today’s Dying Light 2 version 1.006.000 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Table of Contents
Dying Light 2 Version 1.06 (1.006.000) Patch Notes – February 22, 2022
Genral fixes for PS4/PS5/Xbox
- Fixed various story blocks.
- Added new video settings (including motion blur).
- Added a new backup saves. The new feature allows players to roll back the game progress and their inventory to the last game’s secure storyline save point.
- It is now possible to enable English VO if the local language is not English.
- Fixed death loop bug.
- Fixed most the audio-related issues on Playstation 4.
- Addressed fast travel issues. The fast travel now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- Added various stability improvements.
Download free Dying Light 2 update 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox, and PlayStations 5.