Dungeon Defenders 2 update 2.17 is rolling out on PC (Steam), PS4 and Xbox. According to the official Dungeon Defenders 2 patch notes, the latest update various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, DD2 patch 2.17 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update that added a new hero (The Countess) to the game. Unfortunately, since the previous update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Dungeon Defenders 2 patch 2.17 will fix all these issues.
DD2 Patch 2.17 Notes – July 2, 2022
- Fixed Chi Spirit dead zone directly in front of the tower.
- Fixed some potential issues with the player shops not visually updating properly.
- Fixed an issue where Frosty Explosion was hitting friendly towers on retry.
- Fixed Spirit Charge and Concentrated Pyrotechnics damage buffs to function like Destruction.
- Reduced Forest Roots poison buff from 25% to 0.5%.
- Fixed some slows working on unslowable enemies.
- Fixed some pathing issues on Saloon.
- Fixed a problem where core death would not end the map on Tornado Canyon and Tornado Highlands.
- Fixed Chi Spirit tower shooting 2 projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where Queen Death Weaver, Ancient Wyvern, and Cyclone Shaper did not show up as bosses in lane billboards
- Fixed quality of Talismans on Tornado Canyon and Tornado Highlands.
Download free Dungeon Defenders 2 update 2.17 on PC (Steam) and PS4.