Dungeon Defenders 2 update 2.15 released on PC (Steam), PS4 and Xbox. According to the official Dungeon Defenders 2 patch notes, the latest update various Abyss Lord changes, fixes, and improvements. Apart from this, DD2 patch 2.15 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update that added a new hero (The Countess) to the game. Unfortunately, since the previous update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Dungeon Defenders 2 patch 2.15 will fix all these issues.
DD2 Patch 2.15 Notes – Official
Abyss Lord Changes
- Changed the Abyss Lord hero damage multiplier to 5.
- Changed the right click scalar of the Abyss Lord to from 3 to 2.
- The Abyss Lord can now hold right click to auto activate their charged attacks (Helps prevents clicker spam).
- Changed right click cast time to be a base 1.25 instead of 1.5 to match the animation better.
- Abyss Stone – Abyssal Stone now has a 10s cooldown, but the damage scalar has been increased.
- Direct Command – Direct Command now has a 20s cooldown but can affect multiple towers at once within a radius, and affected tower abilities now scale off of their tower damage.
- Abyss Fountain Heal – Changed healing fountain to a static heal percentage to allow it to be viable for all setups.
Abyss Lord Shards
- Power Overwhelming – Ability power increases from 30% to 50%
- Shattering Stone – Now works and has been buffed from 400% to 2500%
- Added the ability for Squire and Countess to use axes
- Added the ability for Flame Eater and Prickly Shield chip to roll on axes
- Last Stand chip & Rise from the Ashes now give 1.5 seconds of invincibility after reviving
- Protective Downgrade now gives 1.5 seconds of invincibility to the affected tower after reviving
- Genie King’s Blessing Shard mana gain increased from 2 to 3
- Reduced Elder Wyvern damage resistance buff by 10% for both regular and elite
- Elder Wyverns and Ancient Wyverns can no longer buff each other
- Increased Jester Box health on C9 Jester’s Revenge
- Increased C8 core and subcore health to Onslaught Floor 100 level
- Increased C9 core and subcore health to Onslaught Floor 350 level
- Changed C8 mastery to have a 50 ascension talent cap and C9 mastery to have a 100 ascension talent cap
- Reduced the proc rate of the Double-tap shard to match fire for effect
- Tweaked the Phoenix AI on embermount
- Reduced Elvish Artillery Cannon damage by 10%
- Reduced the potency of Mercenary’s Mark mod from 200% increased damage to 150%
- Increased Demonic Scythe passive damage by 300%
- Increased Dagger Throw cooldown from 2 seconds to 8
- Reduced Fan of Knives damage by 40%
- Reduced Mercenary Melee Swing Multipliers by 30%
- Reduced Backstab Shard by 14%
- Increased Cooldown of Combat Preparation from 15 to 20 seconds
- Adjusted Flak Cannon max rate from 2.0 to 1.5
- Increased Oil catapult projectile AoE by 25%
- Increased Elder Dragon Burn damage by 100%
- Reduced Hero Damage scalar on Bouncing Phoenix from 1000% to 500%
- _ Changed the Hailstorm tower & Harpy tower to no longer rest when shooting
- Changed the Hailstorm tower to frost damage
- Changed the Glacier shard to now be frost damage
- Changed the Hailstorm tower to now target ground enemies
- Increased the Hailstorm damage scalar by 150%, but increased the max rate to 0.24s
- Changed the flame burst tower to now upgrade projectile damage range when upgrade 400 to 800 max
- Increased the projectile size and added slight homing effect to harpy projectile to further increase its accuracy_
- Addressed a bug where some bosses weren’t properly tagged as mini bosses
- Addressed a bug where some mastery challenges weren’t working
- Addressed a bug where Call to Arms’ tower damage buff wasn’t working on fissures
- Fixed upgrade cost on Auto-Repair System being too high
- Fixed the Display value on the Tamer’s Gambit shard
- Addressed a bug where Valiant Charge and Sweeping Strikes were not hitting Siege roller weak point
- Addressed a bug where Valiant Charge wasn’t being counted for focused ap
- Addressed a bug where bosses on the Wildest West could be counted twice
- Addressed a bug on the Wildest West where you had to kill the entire final wave on C9 instead of just the bosses
- Addressed a bug where the golden fenix wasn’t dropping the correct ability
- Addressed a bug where the golden fenix egg name was incorrect
- Addressed a bug with the Empowering Aura shard where it was reducing Ability Power instead of increasing it
- Addressed a bug where the Adept / Apprentice Tornado VFX was scaling its size
- Addressed a bug where rings could be synced to progression in player shops
- Addressed a bug where the default card hero index was wrong in the hero inspect screen making the first hero card blank
- Addressed a bug where controller inputs weren’t showing the tooltips in the hero inspect screen
- Addressed a bug where loot was dropping on the boss wave of embermount
- Addressed a bug where some Mana-related mods didn’t properly work for the countess
- Addressed a bug where the toggle loot popups didn’t apply to certain popups
- Addressed a bug where stackable items would switch selection focus on use on pc
- Fixed several issues involving the Demon Lord boss fight where it would become impossible to complete
- Addressed a bug where Jester Box on Jester’s Revenge could be stunned
- Addressed a bug where Powder Shot had the wrong chaos tier icon
- Addressed a bug where Titanic Slam wasn’t in the correct shard pack
- Addressed a bug where pet reroll boxes were not stacking
- Addressed a bug where the special death VFX wasn’t working on Abyss Lord siphon
- Addressed a bug where the lower chaos tier warning pops up on the same chaos tier items
- Addressed a bug where the Inspired Shout shard was not giving Armor
- Addressed a bug where the Cybermancer skin couldn’t be purchased from the create a hero screen
- Addressed a bug where the sticky bomb pet ability could hit friendly targets
- Addressed a bug with the Mark of the Phoenix mod’s proc chance being over 100%
- Fixed Hardened Servo tooltip at low levels
- Addressed a bug where base xp values weren’t correct on Wild Westival C8 / C9 expeditions
- Potential fix for outside phased lanes on Wild Westival
- _ Addressed a bug where cores could overflow health on wave transitions
- Fixed a logic issue on reward popups_
Quality of Life Improvements
- Changed fissure target attack vfx
- Towers and dummies now use a bigger integer to display cumulative damage over 2 billion
- Sky Guard Towers now displays their projectile damage radius
- Revamped all of Embermount Volcano’s lighting and post processing to help display death pits and various other features
- Changed the collection UI to properly show map progression on certain challenges and updated descriptions on certain challenges
- Changed the function of goblin insurance to a toggle and not a press and hold action
- Reduced amount of enemies that can appear at any given time on Lost Temple. Should help with performance and make things slightly more manageable.
- _ Renamed Critical Servo/Chip to Crit Chance Servo/Chip
- Dryads can now melee attack while flying
Download free Dungeon Defenders 2 update 2.15 on PC (Steam) and PS4.