A new Dungeon Defender update released on PC. According to the official Dungeon Defender patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Dungeon Defender patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dungeon Defender Patch Notes – December 14, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the mercenary couldn’t be damaged by Goblin Siege Rollers and their rockets.
- Adjusted Mercenary tower & Abilities descriptions to properly fit the F6 quick help screen.
- Fixed an issue where the golden ship pet couldn’t be properly evolved.
- Fixed an issue where the Ascension health scaling on the Royal Guard Blockade was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where certain new Daggers were not dropping.
- Fixed an issue where the size of the Draken Soul was incorrect on Mercenary.
- Fixed an issue so the duration of Petrify is now correct when activated with Lingering Poison.
- Poisoned Blades shard now correctly triggers Petrify.
- Fixed VFX issues with the Spider enemy.
- Dark Assassins have been removed from the Emp Zappers Onslaught lane.
- Fixed an issue with the Mercenary Mark passive where it could only roll 1 or 10.
- Mercenary’s Mark can now only appear on Dagger weapons.
- Fixed an issue with Nether Spiders and Slime Pit where their kill count was incorrectly incremented when a Spider or Slime exploded
- The Tiki Mask’s glowing eyes are now set correctly on the Mercenary.
- Fixed an issue with the Heroic Boost Talent where it was increasing more than intended.
- Fixed Single/Triple/Quintuple Chip not properly working on EV.
- Fixed an issue where Spectral Arrows was not properly functioning.
- Chaos 7 expedition is no longer a requirement for Onslaught floor 99 unlock.
- The Flameburst Tower can now properly use the Flamethrower’s tower skins.
- Fixed the rotation of the elemental vfx of the Royal Dagger and the Noble Dagger.
- Fixed issues with the Golden Dino Egg name and Amber Dragon Egg’s default quality.
- (PC Only) Fixed an issue where GENERAL would be in all chat boxes.
- Fixed an issue where the Mercenary did not have a bag icon.
- Fixed an issue where Drakenlord’s Soul, Freezing Rain, and Frostfire Remnants did not properly proc Controller Servo / Chip.
- Fixed Elvish Artillery Cannon not having a Tenacity stat.