A new Dread Hunger update 1.11 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Dread Hunger patch notes, the latest update fixed the ‘Failed to Update Session’ error, reduced logging spam, increased arrow crafting time and much more.
Previously, a major update added a new character model, emotes, and an improved tutorial.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s Dread Hunger patch 1.11 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dread hunger Patch 1.11 Notes – July 8, 2022
- Fixed ‘Failed to Update Session’ error permanently appearing
- Reduced logging spam
- Increased arrow crafting time
- Increased flintlock ammo crafting time
- Fixed issue with flintlock pistol and musket getting an extra shot at 0% durability
- Decreased max marine reload speed from 30% to 20%
- Fixed meat throwing exploit with traps
- Navigator has a new coat
- Fixed an exploit allowing building unreachable totems
- Compendium videos for Hush and Doppelganger added
- Fixed game servers starting with less than 4 players
- Fixed Doppelgänger losing coal from barrels when spell finishes
- Reduced time to blow boiler from boosting
- Reduced coal sled chances of spawning on first island in Approach
- Fixed an anticheat issue to do with Doppelgänger
- Added wolves to the first camp in approach
- Fixed disconnected player from looking twisted
- Fixed Doppelgänger getting players stuck on the ship