Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBX2) update 1.32 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.32 changelog, the new update has added server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, the latest Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (DBX2) patch 1.32 also contains various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with Extra Pack 4 which includes two almighty warriors – Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta and Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan). Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.22 patch is expected to fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Update 1.32 changelog
Arriving from the DLC Pack 1, is none other than Gamma 2, from the movie Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO!
Dive into the latest creation from the Red Ribbon Army with this new character and get ready for DLC Pack 1 featured in the Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO Pack Set coming out this fall for DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1.22 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1.22.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.22.
- Various UI fixes
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.32 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.