Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.30 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.30 patch notes, the new update brings a number of fixes and changes. In addition, the latest DBXV2 patch 1.30 also contains stability improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 version 1.30 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
This is an online event where you will defeat “Raid Bosses” starting from level 1 and growing to level 99.
Fight off heinous bosses that become stronger each time you defeat them.
From level 99 onwards, you’ll be in an infinite raid boss battle that’s always looping and fighting at level 99.
In this raid boss battle, “Dileen” will appear.
※ Raid boss will be the most difficult mission in the game.
* Even if you lose a battle, points earned in that battle will be added to the “Ranking”.
2022/03/25 (Fri) 22:00~2022/03/31 (Thu) 20:00
■Participation from “Tear of time (large blue hole in the sky)” floating in the air.
< Participation Rewards> 1
Satan Badge Common, 50 TP Medals
< Personal Target Reward>
Damage dealt 5,000:50 TP medals, street name “More”, Chirai’s clothes (shoes)
Damage dealt 15,000: 50 TP medals, Chirai’s clothes (top), Super Soul (Son Goku) “Give me the power to defeat him!!”
Damage dealt 30,000:50, Chirai’s clothes (bottom)
Damage 50,000:000 TP medals, Trai’s clothes (hand), Chirai wigs (with scouter)
Damage dealt 100,000:000:TP medals, street name “Avenger”
* For Super Souls, you can get up to 1 in-game.
* The schedule and compensation contents are subject to change without prior notice.
* Rewards may be distributed at other events at a later date.
* Please be careful when changing your online ID before receiving the reward after confirming the reward.
Download free Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 patch 1.30 on PlayStation 4 and PC.