Dragon Ball Fighterz update 1.26 patch notes (dbfz 1.26) released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official dbfz update 1.26 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, fixes and more. Apart from this, Dragon Ball Fighterz version 1.26 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added various character balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s dbfz version 1.26 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is fixed in Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.26?
- Cutter no longer hits the same opponent multiple times under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which damage scaling would not apply to any attack canceled into after Miracle Super
Punch or Great Special Rolling Kick.
- Fixed an issue in which it was difficult to perform a Super Attack after standing light attack: follow-up 2.
- Fixed an issue in which it was difficult to land a standing unique attack against some characters while
they are in the air.
- Fixed an issue in which the opponent would lock up when Master Roshi canceled their attack with Lullaby Fist.
- Fixed an issue in which the K.O. animation for Evil Containment Wave would not play correctly under certain conditions.
- Made it easier to perform an Ultimate Z Change from Turtle Hermit Extraordinaire.
- Reduced invincibility time for Martial Spirit and Z Assist (B Type).
- Lengthened start-up of the 2nd hit of Z Assist (B Type) when the attack does not hit the opponent’s main character. Master Roshi Start-up for Z Assist (B Type) no longer speeds up when Master Roshi is hit by the opponent’s attack before start-up.
- Fixed an issue in which Direct Hit would not land against some characters who are in a wall bounce.
Goku (Ultra Instinct)
- Fixed an issue in which some characters would freeze under certain conditions during an Ultimate Z
- Change involving Unpolished Instinct.
- Fixed an issue in which the Ki gauge would increase from Z Assist (B Type).
- Fixed an issue in which heavy Hors d’Oeuvre Stab could not be performed with half a Ki gauge bar when
it links from some absorbed Special Moves.
- Fixed an issue in which the timing at which an Ultimate Z Change is no longer possible during the midair version of Saiyan Spirit differed from the grounded version.
- Fixed an issue in which the Ki gauge would increase from Super God Shock Flash (Heavy).
- Added character update
- Added costume update
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Dragon Ball Fighterz update 1.26 (dbfz 1.26) for PS4 and Xbox One.