Dragon Ball Fighterz Update 1.10 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. The new Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.10 update has added fixes for the several issues that popped up with the recently released update, including server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Dragon Ball Fighterz version 1.10 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Check out more details below.
• Fixed an issue where the recorded inputs are not displayed properly when using horizontal inputs using one or two members in the opponent team.
• Fixed an issue where the inputs of Repeat Attack option gets reversed after performing Ginyu’s Body Change to either the 2nd or the 3rd character in Practice.
GAMEPLAY ANDROID 18:
• Fixed an issue where the latter explosive part of ‘Energy Wave’ sometimes misses even when the first part hits.
• Fixed an issue where Dragon Rush doesn’t launch an opponent in certain situation.
• Fixed an issue where the effect of Vegito’s Omega Finishing Blow stays longer on the screen when connecting Vegito’s Omega Finishing Blow to Goku Black’s God Slicer Dance with Ultimate Z Change.
• The wind effect of Vegito’s Omega Finishing Blow partially remains when Ultimate Z changed into Goku Black right before the Omega Finishing Blow hits an opponent.
• Fixed an issue where an opponent floats in an invulnerable state when hitting the opponent and the opponent’s assist character at the same time with Vegito’s Crouching Special or Jump Special and canceling it.
• Fixed an issue where advance inputs aren’t available when hitting an opponent with Vegito’s Crounching Special and Jump Special.
OTHER GAMEPLAY FIXES
■ Fixed an issue where live commentary is played too early when Beerus grabs an opponent with his Meteor attack.
■ Fixed an issue where an audio comment related to Beerus VS Zamasu is played while Goku Black is played ( `1-1 don’t believe this! Zamasu has vanished!’)
Android 16’s Hell Flash Maximum Output and Last Resort, Android 21’s Excellent Full Course and Sweet Tooth.
■ Fixed a glitch when pressing Forward + Attack button + Assist button simultaneously to Z change while jumping.
• Fixed an issue where a character doesn’t immediately leave the screen when performing Z change while the character is in the transitioning frame to a jump motion.
ULTIMATE Z CHANGE: When finishing an opponent with Ultimate Z change using the Meteor Attacks listed below, the Assist gauge becomes unavailable for certain period of time at the start of the next round:
• Android 21’s Sweet Tooth
• Majin Buu’s Turn into candy!
■ Beerus’ God of Destruction’s Judgment When the special K.O. cut scene is triggered against Goku Black and Zamasu(Fused)
ASSIST : Fixed an issue where assist characters leave the screen without taking the K.O. motion when defeated by Jump Heavy Attack. (Even though they are defeated)
KI GAUGE : Fixed an issue where Ki gauge stops increasing when hitting an opponent with something like trap type projectiles while a player character is performing the press-and-hold Vanish move in Sparking! state.
Dragon Ball Fighterz Update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.