Dragon Ball Fighterz update 1.18 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.18 patch notes, the new DBFZ 1.18 has added a new DLC character Janemba to the game. Apart from this, Dragon Ball Fighterz version 1.18 also contains fixes for server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs.
Previously, a big update was released with a big list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game, ranging from not being able to get online. Today’s Dragon Ball Fighterz patch 1.18 update is expected to fix these issues.
Dragon Ball Fighterz Update 1.18 patch notes
- Janemba added to the game. Janemba is a villain which first appeared in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn in 1995. He is infused with dangerous, reality-warping powers, restructuring his surroundings as best suit his cause. A proud and unstable villain, Janemba’s power is seemingly directly proportionate to his ego, as doubt and insults can affect the strength of his ability.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Dragon Ball Fighterz 1.18.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- DBFZ 1.18 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with DBFZ update 1.18.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Dragon Ball Fighterz update 1.18 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.