A new PlayStation 5 system software update 22.01-05.10.00.23 is now rolling out for PS5 owners. According to the official patch notes, the latest PS5 firmware update 22.01-05.10.00.23 brings some minor changes to the game.
Previously, the major update added Open and Closed Parties, UI enhancements on PS5, accessibility features, PS App and remote play enhancements.
Read more details below.
What is new in PS5 update 22.01-05.10.00.23?
- Added performance improvements.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor changes.
How to manually update PS5 system software?
- Using a PC or Mac, create a folder named “PS5” on a USB drive formatted as FAT32. Inside that folder, create another folder named “UPDATE”.
- Download the update file (button below) and save it in the “UPDATE” folder. Save the file as “PS5UPDATE.PUP”.
- Plug the USB drive containing the file into your PS5 console.
- Start the PS5 console in Safe Mode: press and hold the power button, releasing after the second beep.
- Select Safe Mode option 3: Update System Software.
- Select Update from USB Storage Device > OK.
Download PS5 System Software Update 22.01-05.10.00.23
To download PlayStation 5 version 22.01-05.10.00.23-00.00.00.0.0, check your system updates.