Dota Underlords April 10 update is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Dota Underlords patch notes, the latest patch added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, there is also stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dota Underlords update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dota Underlords Update Patch Notes (April 10, 2020)
RETAKE THE CITY
- When you’ve taken over all of White Spire, you now have the option of Prestiging. When you do this, the whole city gets reset, including all of your Streetfight items. This time completing City Crawl will be rather harder, but the Streetfight items you’ll earn will also be rather stronger (and have spiffy new names, check them out during the fights). To mark the occasion, players who have completed City Crawl at least once get a Prestige seal on their Wanted Poster, as well as a flashy crown for all of your Underlords in-game. And yes, you’ll be able to Prestige multiple times.
- Fixed an issue with the Play Again button on the post match screen not taking you back to the main menu to queue up.
- Fixed a bug with later rounds in some Streetfights where enemy units wouldn’t get their star upgrades, leading to those fights finally being at their designed difficulty.
- Further memory optimization to help with low-memory devices.
- Fixed a bug with sharecodes and items. Contraption items will no longer duplicate.
- Improved Underlord textures.
- Fixed an issue with Underlord face morphs on low-memory devices.
- Improved reward popup queuing.
- Improved clock synchronization between client and server during rounds.
- Added a system whereby live game balance to units, alliances, etc. will not affect the balance of existing City Crawl Streetfights and puzzles.
- Friendly Fire: Cooldown changed from 15 to 13.
- Attack Rate changed from 0.588 to 0.667.
- Maximum Health changed from [600, 1200, 2400] to [700, 1400, 2800].
- Frostbite: Duration changed from [3, 4, 5] to 5.
- Fixed an issue where Legion Commander could still heal from the last hit of a duel.
- Maximum Health changed from [675, 1350, 2700] to [675, 1150, 2300].
- Attack Damage Minimum changed from [40, 80, 160] to [40, 60, 120].
- Attack Damage Maximum changed from [50, 100, 200] to [50, 75, 150].
- Heal Bonus Percent changed from [25, 50] to [25, 45].
- Mana Gain changed from [4, 7, 10] to [4, 8, 15].
- Extra Magic Damage changed from [35, 75] to [35, 70].
- Magic Resistance changed from [20, 45] to [20, 50].