Dota 2 update 7.33b is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Dota 2 7.33b patch notes, the latest Dota 2 new Frontiers update brings gameplay changes and improvements. Apart from this, Dota 2 patch 7.33b also increased channel time for Twin Gates by 1 second.
Previously, a major Dota 2 update 7.33 adds a new map, major gameplay changes, matchmaking changes, and user interface changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dota 2 patch 7.33b will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Dota 2 7.33b Patch Notes – April 26, 2023
- Increased channel time for Twin Gates by 1 second
- Tormentors’ Reflect doesn’t count illusions when dividing up damage. Illusions still take damage, but do not reduce the amount of damage taken by other units in the area.
- Tormentors’ Unyielding Shield base barrier amount now increases by 200 every time they respawn
- Night Bonus Movement Speed is now also disabled when a hero damages an enemy controlled unit
- Fixed Killing Roshan not giving the team control of enemy Watchers
- Fixed Phylactery not applying damage/slow if a spell is re-applied
- Fixed Phylactery not triggering on spells that would otherwise trigger Spell Absorption
- Fixed Immobile units able to go through Twin Gates
- Fixed Wraith King not applying Aghanim’s Scepter buff to allies if he didn’t die
- Fixed Invoker Aghanim’s shard reducing Meteor cooldown by 15s
- Fixed Fallen Sky counting towards hero Net Worth
- Fixed a crash if a tethered Io enters Undying Tombstone
- Fixed Netherstrike dispelling Spirit Breaker if he has Shard
- Fixed Debuff Immunity negating all damage done to units under False Promise
- Fixed Naga Siren Aghanim’s Scepter ensnare not targetting sleeping/invulnerable units
- Fixed Pugna Nether Ward counting for healing if Pugna has shard
- Fixed Templar Assassin autocast Trap behavior triggering the closest point to the map center instead of cursor position
- Fixed Dragon Knight not re-applying corrosive/frost breath if target already has damage reduction debuff
- Fixed Some heroes keeping buffs provided by Aghanim’s Scepter when selling the scepter
- Fixed Earth Spirit Level 15 magnetize damage and duration talent not working
- Fixed Riki’s shard not allowing allied Area of Effect spells to go through onto units caught in smoke (Stampede, Chronosphere, etc)
- Fixed Sekeleton King Level 15 Skeleton Damage talent not working
- Fixed Debuff Immunity providing free pathing when hit by forced movement abilities
- Fixed Dawnbreaker Starbreaker stun and slow piercing spell immunity
- Fixed a crash when Grimstroke casts Soulbind and them moves into Fog of War and casts Phantom Embrace
- Fixed Harpoon sharing a cooldown with Forcestaff and Hurricane Pike
- Fixed Dazzle scepter not performing a free attack on the primary target
- Fixed Sand King Level 20 Talent not working
- Fixed Dazzle scepter not being blocked by Linkens Sphere (and not proccing Phylactery)
- Fixed Muerta Gunslinger piercing magic immunity.
- Fixed Riki smoke debuff showing on allies (wasn’t affecting XP)
- Fixed Enchantress having extra damage on Impetus
- Fixed Slark gaining permanent Agility stacks if he killed an ally.
- Fixed Brewmaster Fire Brewling having incorrect damage at levels 2 and 3
- Fixed Dandelion Amulet blocking effects that deal less damage than the minimum
- Fixed Dagon heal not being increased by Heal Amplification
- Fixed Overwhelming Odds not working well when in Duel
- Fixed Oracle’s False Promise ignoring reductions when counting damage
- Fixed Oracle’s Fortune’s End dispelling Fate Edict on enemies
- Fixed Arc Warden Flux Tempest Slow not working and Magic Damage talent not working
- Fixed Bounty Hunter Shadow Walk stun not proccing if he was revealed by Dust of Appearance
- Fixed some cases where a spent shield could result in negative absorbed damage dealing extra damage to the owner.
- Fixed Perseverance not being disassembleable
- Fixed Lone Druid Spirit created by Muerta’s Parting shot summoning a permanent Spirit Bear Spirit when he has scepter
- Fixed Supernova created by Phoenix during Muerta’s Parting Shot stunning Phoenix when destroyed
- Fixed Megameepo and Fling being stealable by Rubick
- Fixed Glimmer Cape invisibility and move speed being removed when barrier was broken
- Fixed double Harpoon attack speed retaining when selling one of the Harpoons
- Fixed Meepo duplicating runes with bottles in inventory and neutral item slot.
- Fixed crash relating to Necrophos Death Seeker and Lotus Orb and Soulbound enemies
- Fixed Wind Waker active not dispelling the target
- Fixed North Roshan pit not blocking ward placement
- Fixed Universal heroes not appearing in the Unit Specific Hotkeys UI
- Fixed Underlord not starting to channel his Fiends Gate when cast
- Fixed Ward Dispenser numbers misaligned
- Fixed a multitude of tooltips