Dorfromantik update 0.3.1 (November 1, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dorfromantik patch notes, the latest update addressed puzzler level 6 and level 4 issues.
Previously, a big update added a new faction, new creatures, new skills, and status effects.
Check out more details below.
Dorfromantik patch notes (November 1, 2021)
- Fixed puzzler level 6 and landscaper level 4 challenges unlocking automatically and being stuck on their previous levels’ progress when the previous level had been completed in patch 0.2.x
- Fixed analyst challenge showing 100% progress for next level when a level has been completed with a high enough score. Progress is now set to 0 whenever a level is fulfilled,
- Reset default camera position and rotation to the values they had in version 0.2.x
- Changed Steam achievement titles and descriptions to the ones being displayed ingame
- Added Steam achievement localization for all supported languages
- Enchanted biome is now unlocked with landscaper level 4 instead of landscaper level 1
- changed village and forest ground colors in Enchanted biome in order to make them more distinguishable
- Changed size range for pumpkins
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified & Traditional Chinese and Polish translation
Download free Dorfromantik patch 0.3.1 on PC.