Door Kickers 2 update 0.29 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Door Kickers 2 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, today’s Door Kickers 2 version 0.29 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch.
Today’s Door Kickers 2 patch 0.29 will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
Door Kickers 2 Patch Notes – February 28, 2022
- Coop: Fixed random maps always starting in full-pause mode
- Fixed level design issues in several missions
- Fixed crash related to detonation of timebombs
- Fixed crash that would happen on replays for random missions
- Fixed crash when equipping a certain inventory item
- editor: disabled screen edge scroll when dragging interface items (such as position/origin)
- editor: solid/vision/movement block flags are adjusted depending on object height (all flags removed if below ground, vision block/solid removed if below line-of-sight etc)
Download free Door Kickers 2 update 0.29 for PC (Steam).