DOOM Eternal update 1.14 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Doom Eternal 1.14 patch notes, the new patch has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, the latest Doom Eternal version 1.14 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Check out the Ancient Gods Part 2 trophies list here.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play.
Today’s Doom Eternal patch 1.14 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Doom Eternal 1.14 patch notes
The Ancient Gods Part 2 DLC added.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added.
- Added other minor fixes and changes.
Doom Eternal update 1.14 for PS4 is now available for download.