Doom Eternal patch version 1.04 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Doom Eternal update 1.04 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some tweaks, bug fixes and other minor changes. Apart from this, Doom Eternal patch 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 1 was released with empowered Demons, campaign and BATTLEMODE quality-of-life improvements, fixes, BATTLEMODE balance changes and more
Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Doom Eternal version 1.04 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Doom Eternal update 1.04 patch notes
- Fixed the BATTLEMODE party matchmaking issue.
- Addressed frame rate drop and freezing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Added other minor under the hood fix.
Doom Eternal update 1.04 is now available for download.